Today was another grey and dark day.
But I was able to work in the garden. I cleaned up and extended the border behind the garage to make room for the Osmanthus x burkwoodii and a hydrangea. They should have a bit more cover there from cold weather. I added a lot of compost and mulch to give them a good start. While I was digging up the border I found a daylily that I lifted, divided and planted again.
And those Iris germanica got a new place at the front of the border. I hope they will get a bit more sun in that position. The soil should be perfect for the Iris. Lots of sand and compost.
The red blooming buddleja davidii on the right, got a nice pruning. I wonder if the Osmanthus is a bit too close to the buddleja… We will see in the summer.
I also worked on the herb spiral and on our lonely mountain. Was a rather busy day.